News & Events
A sophisticated 23,000 Sq. ft. production facility, located on 16 acres north of Bangalore, the aerospace capital of India.
Less than 30 minutes from an international airport with good connections, and located near the new aerospace SEZ.
A one-stop-shop that provides fully-finished components, precision machined through finally treated.
A highly knowledgeable team that has many years of experience in satisfying global aerospace OEMs
CNC machines with a proven stock of spare parts and service engineers in India to deliver your parts with the right quality and on time.
An extensive list of special processes with a Level 3 NDT NAS410 on-site.
Making Products That Fly
A sophisticated facility manned by a globally experienced team, which provides fully-finished components precision-machined through fully-finished. A one-stop shop for precision-engineered products to global OEMs, manufactured and delivered on time, every time.
We have an experienced team of engineers capable of making challenging machined components in a brand-new state of the art facility in Bangalore, India. Within our one stop shop we can manufacture, treat, plate, paint and test a part without leaving our location.
We deliver quality and shorter supply chains to discerning clients in the Aerospace, Medical and Oil & Gas industries.
Cutting-edge Quality Standards
- AS9100 REV B, passed in June 2011
- AS9100 REV C, passed May 2012
- NADCAP (NDT), certification received September 2012
- NADCAP (Chemical Processing), certification received October 2012
- Numerous global OEM approvals
- Lean Six-Sigma training
Experienced teams on each project
Our team of engineers is among the best in the industry, with plenty of global experience. And each of our clients is provided with a program manager as a point of contact and accountability through all phases of planning and production, who in turn is empowered to internally manage cross-functional teams. We have an extensive list of special processes, with a Level 3 NDT NAS410 on-site.
Our customers benefit from efficiencies in operational methods, leading to lower cycle times. We utilize effective Supply Chain Management to meet customer expectations of on-time delivery.
Precision Machining Center
In addition to the strict quality standards we adhere to, we have concentrated on cost effectiveness and on extending our range of machines. We have a wide range of CNC machines, all with a proven record of spare parts. We also have conventional machine to perform grinding and jig-boring operation.
Our business model is designed to meet the portfolio of parts that global OEMs will source in India. Our plan is to own and operate 75 CNC machines by the end of FY 2015.
Special Processes Plant
This facility caters to all third-party customers with a broad range of special processes under one roof.
Our facility is growing rapidly, and adding new capabilities in a very short span of time. Please contact us to understand our current state of completion and new capabilities that we plan to add.
- Fluorescent Particle Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Conductivity Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Grain Flow Check
- Acid Etch Inspection
- Anodic Flaw Detection
- Electrochemical Etch Marking
- Ink Jet Part Marking
- Chromic Acid AnodizingTartaric Acid/ Sulfuric Acid Anodizing
- Boric Acid/ Sulfuric Acid Anodizing
- Sulfuric Acid Anodizing
- Electroless Nickel Plating + w/ Teflon Coating
- Chemical Conversion Coating
- Cadmium Plating/ Nickel Cadmium Plating
- Zinc Plating w/ Blue and Yellow Passivation
- Manganese Phosphate w/ Solid Film Lubricant Coating
- De-Ionized Water, Nickel Acetate, Dichromate, Dye and Clear Sealing Process
- Aluminum Etching
- Hard Anodizing
- Silver Plating
- Chrome Plating
- Titanium Cadmium Plating
- Zinc Spray
- Vacuum Blast Cleaning
- Glass Bead Cleaning
- Aluminum Oxide Cleaning
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Vapor Degreasing
- Shot Peening
- Primer Application
- Semi-Gloss and High-Gloss Paint Application
- Abrasion Resistant Paint Application
- Over Coat Application
- Masking Solutions
- Solgel Application
- Solid Film Lubricant Powder Coating
- Salt Spray Chamber
- Ph, Conductivity, TDS Meter
- Metal Conductivity Meter
- Cross Hatch Tester
- UV-Visible Spectrophoto Meter
- Distillation Unit
- Quantitative and Qualitative Chemical Analysis
- Coating Thickness-DT/NDT-Eddy Current
- Coating Weight Test
- Magnification Lens
- Muffle Furnace
- Chemical Balance
- Gloss Meter
- Millipore Testing
- X-Ray Testing
- Vacuum heat treatment
- Age Hardening
- Atmospheric Heat Treatment
- Stress Relieving