News & Events
We administer a complete range of heat-treating services for our products. Our equipment is modern and precisely controlled which allows us to process a wide variety of case hardening and through hardening alloy steels as well as a complete range of martensitic and precipitation hardening stainless steels.
- Vacuum heat-treating and annealing.
- Sealed quench heat-treating and atmosphere tempering.
- Case hardening.
- Ion and gas nitriding.
- Various organic coatings.
- Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) to attain full density for demanding applications.
Indo-MIM manages its own 2,800 m2 modern plating facility. It is fully equipped with the latest automated controls and waste treatment. It is staffed and operated by highly trained engineers and technicians. Among the various surface treatments we offer are:
- Trivalent Cr, Electroless Ni (+PTFE) and Bright Ni.
- Hot blackening and manganese phosphate.
- Passivation and electro-polishing.
- A full range of PVD coatings.
- Vibratory and high energy finishing.
- Glass bead blasting, micro-blasting and grit blasting.
- Hand and machine polishing for consumer products.
- Laser engraving.
Our precision machining operations have a vast array of capability for the most demanding product requirements. We continue to invest in the most modern machinery, which makes us highly efficient while maintaining control of quality and cost. Extensive use of SPC combined with high precision metrology equipment helps us hold micron tolerances. Our machining capabilities include:
- CNC turning and milling.
- Centerless, ID and OD grinding.
- Fine hole drilling, reaming and burnishing.
- Precision honing.
- Thread rolling and cutting.
- Laser welding, cutting and drilling.
Indo-MIM offers a complete range of assembly, integration and packaging services for a variety of products and markets. We can perform simple sub-assembly operations as well as manage complete mechanical integration of your products. Some of the services we offer are:
- ISO Class 8 cleanroom facilities for medical products with ultrasonic washing and packaging capabilities.
- Plastic injection and insert molding of a variety of engineering grade thermoplastics.
- Mechanical assembly operations including staking, orbital forming and laser welding.
- Supply chain management of off the shelf and engineered components.